AdvanSix plays a critical role in global supply chains, innovating and delivering essential products for our customers in a wide variety of end markets and applications that touch people’s lives, such as building and construction, fertilizers, plastics, solvents, packaging, paints, coatings, adhesives and electronics. Our reliable and sustainable supply of quality products emerges from the vertically integrated value chain of our three U.S.-based manufacturing facilities. AdvanSix strives to deliver best-in-class customer experiences and differentiated products in the industries of nylon solutions, chemical intermediates, and plant nutrients, guided by our core values of Safety, Integrity, Accountability and Respect. More information on AdvanSix can be found at https://www.advansix.com.
- The Treasury & Investor Relations Analyst is responsible for financial planning, analysis, and projection with respect to the treasury function. This may also include cash flow or management, banking, and investment or insurance activities. This position participates in the implementation of the treasury policy and strategy that aligns with organizational goals and objectives. This role will also support key Investor Relations activities, including the development of quarterly earnings, other investor materials, as well as peer and market analysis and benchmarking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide analyses for development of the capital plan and recommendations for an appropriate capital structure cash allocation including a return of cash to shareholders
- Participate in capital market activities including debt issuance and maintenance, share repurchases, and support all external debt reporting requirements
- Assist with cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention and bank account setup and maintenance
- Assist with interest rate risk management program performing necessary analysis, making appropriate recommendations, and executing required transactions
- Support syndication and maintenance of credit facility ensuring compliance with all credit facility covenants and helping manage banking relationships
- Assist with credit model, analyzing and forecasting credit metrics, and corresponding implied credit ratings
- Provide materials to Treasury Manager for presentations to Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Support execution of foreign currency and/or commodity hedging transactions
- Assist with month-end cash accounting reports and support all external reporting requirements
- Assist with the execution of quarterly earnings release deliverables, including the Earnings Presentation, Press Release, and earnings conference call commentary
- Support the preparation of materials for Investor Day and other Investor Relations activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related degree with relevant working experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting/Finance position or treasury role
- Strong Excel skills and strong knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs
- SAP experience a plus
- Ability to understand business activities with a view broader than just the finance function
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and communicate financial data to non-financial personnel
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented, proactive, and ale to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and capable of a high level of accuracy
- Must be process oriented, proactively question current practices, and drive improvements
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
At AdvanSix, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past work experience doesn’t perfectly align with every qualification in the job posting, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
AdvanSix is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of AdvanSix about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at AdvanSix via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of AdvanSix, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by AdvanSix for this position and a valid agreement with AdvanSix is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the AdvanSix agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.